Dremel 3D45 PLA Plastic Filament Printer
- Minimum Recommended Thickness: 2 mm
- Maximum Build Envelope: 10 x 6 x 6.7in
- Horizontal Layer Resolution: variable (50-300 microns)
- All jobs must be queued through 3D Printer OS, local printing is not permitted
- Users supply filament for own use (1.75 mm un-modified PLA filament only)
- Users must provide their own build tray (available for purchase online and from the Lab Store)
- Users are not billed for use.
- Located in Gund Studio: third-floor tray South, and 485 Broadway workroom, 224
Objet 260 Polyjet Multi-Material UV-Cured Resin Printer
- Minimum Recommended Thickness: 0.030″
- Maximum Build Envelope: 10″ x 9.9″ x 7.9″
- Horizontal Layer Resolution: 0.0006″
- Files over 25 MB must be reduced in size, or printed as multiple parts. STL files uploaded to online queue (link not yet published) are reviewed by Lab TAs, cost and time estimates provided before printing begins.
- UV-Cured Resins: Rigid White, Rigid Clear, or Flexible Black, in side-by-side combination and/or mixture.
- In addition to material cost, users are also billed for support material.
- TA-Operated, Located in Gund L40C